a discount off future training programs
Private 5G Networks
Oct 11, 2022 : 2pm - 3pm UK Time (London)
Our Private 5G Network Webinar helps private enterprises unleash the full potential of 5G for various industrial segments. Our webinar guides you through
- Enterprise requirements for wireless access
- Key building blocks of private 5G network
- An end-to-end network architecture
- Private 5G network deployment options and use-cases
Welcome to 5G Enhancements in R16
Oct 27, 2022 : 11am - 12pm CDT (Dallas)
5G Release 16 brings a plethora of enhancements to the existing 5G R15 features and capabilities targeting verticals such as the automobile industry, automated factories, healthcare, public safety and many more. Join our webinar as we walk you through:
- 5G R16 radio features that enhance the performance of UE battery life, mobility, security, latency, reliability, etc.
- 5G R16 network features like cellular IoT, private 5G network, IAB and others that accelerate 5G R15 system to industry grade compatibility.
Welcome to 5G Enhancements in R17
Nov 10, 2022 : 2pm - 3pm UK Time (London)
Dec 15, 2022 : 11am - 12pm CST (Dallas)
5G Release 17 enhances existing features and presents innovative features to support Industry 4.0 application requirements. Join our webinar as we walk through questions surrounding R17 like:
- What enhancements does 5G R17 make to existing features like Network Slicing, Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC), Private 5G Networks, and others?
- What innovative capabilities does 5G R17 introduce to support uplink coverage improvement, Reduced Capability (RedCap) NR devices, multi-USIM devices, and Non-Terrestrial Networks (NTN)?
Network Slicing in 5G
Nov 29, 2022 : 11am - 12pm CST (Dallas)
Attend this webinar to gain insights into network slicing, what it is, how it efficiently enables different services in 5G networks, and the architectural changes in 5G required to support it.
Welcome to Security in 5G Networks
Dec 6, 2022 : 2pm - 3pm UK Time (London)
How will 5G networks provide the necessary security to trust them with our consumer, business, and government needs? Join our webinar as we walk through this and other questions surrounding 5G security.
- How is security in 5G networks different than 4G networks?
- What do 5G networks allow that enables them to be more secure?
- What are potential attack vectors in 5G networks?
- How do we mitigate these attacks?
- How might a 5G network security architecture appear?