a discount off future training programs
Network Slicing in 5G
Nov 30, 2023 : 10am - 12pm CST (Dallas)
Attend this webinar to gain insights into network slicing, what it is, how it efficiently enables different services in 5G networks, and the architectural changes in 5G required to support it.
Network Data Analytics in 5G
Dec 7, 2023 : 3pm - 4pm Sydney Time
Dec 7, 2023 : 2pm - 3pm UK Time (London)
5G use cases include enhanced mobile broadband, Internet of Things, smart factories, and smart cities, serving consumers and enterprises alike. This creates a huge amount of data that can be collected, analyzed, and used effectively in real-time and non-real-time using AI/ML algorithms for improving the network, device, and service performance. In this webinar, we will address
- Network Data Analytics in 5G and the benefits for MNO and 5G devices
- Use cases of data analytics in 5G
- The end-to-end architecture of 5G utilizing Data Analytics and roles of NWDAF and related NFs
- Data collection and analysis in 5G
Welcome to Satellite-based Non-Terrestrial Network (NTN) in 5G
Dec 14, 2023 : 11am - 12pm CST (Dallas)
Non-Terrestrial Network (NTN), introduced in 5G Release 17, leverages satellite infrastructure to provide 5G services over sea and land where terrestrial coverage is absent. Join our webinar as we walk through questions surrounding NTN like:
- What are NTNs, and why are they needed?
- What are some critical use cases and their real-world requirements?
- How does NTN architecture look?
- What options exist for satellite beams?
- What are key deployment considerations?